on this Urban Safari
The challenge consisted of the presentation of theParfois SS16On the Road collection in Oportofor bloggers and the international fashion press media. Our task was tocreate a special event with full day duration for each group. Invited by the brand, groups arrived from Portugal, Spain, France, Italy, Ireland, Poland, Morocco, Tunisia and others. With a total of 5 different groups, each one should experience a unique experience.
Taking into account the cultural diversity of the guests and the origin of the collection which aimed for travelling references such as trips, glamping and safari, the concept of “Parfois 5th Essence” was born referring to the 5 pontos cardeais ardinal points,where Parfois represented the center and the 5th essence of the event.
The embodiment of this concept resulted in 5 different adventures in Oporto, city that welcomed the guests with exclusive and personalized transports and surprises, was the stage for touristic tours andglamping lunches in green open-spaces.
Nonetheless it was on the city’s heart, on a secret venue that the climax of each event occurred. It was a transformed space on an urban jungle, defined by the ambience sounds, the vegetation and 3D faced animals. Here each group was invited to see the collection presentation and to carry on a photoshoot with the product.
Lastly, the guests were guided to the ex libris of glamping, a greenhouse in the middle of the garden where, in each day, themed dinners with decorations and gastronomies of each cardinal point and country region (North, South, East, West and Centre) took place, served by “humanized animals” in a unique environment.
One of the 10 world’s most influent fashion bloggers, classified the event has “The best event I’ve ever attended in my life and where we could feel the exquisite simplicity”.
It was a unanimous opinion between all bloggers that this was an incredible event and one of the best experiences that they have lived regarding fashion events;
- Over a million likes on social media (Instagram, Facebook and Twitter);
- Over 500 published pictures organically with the #parfoisandfriends hashtag on Instagram;
- Creation of brand content: on total there were launched over 7 YouTube videos, 7 Instagram videos and more than over 500 images of photoshoot published on Facebook;
- Creation of a Snapchat channel with over 1000 followers;
- Microsite with over 25.000 unique users;
- 8.000 new fans of Facebook during the event;
- Total average Facebook reach of 24.000 users during the event;
- 29 blogger posts.